Safety measures related to Cyber Attacks
1. Don't use same password on e-commerce, social media, email and Banking.
2. Avoid words, numbers, known or public information associated with you. (e.g. Social security numbers; Names, family names, pet names; birthdays, phone numbers, addresses.
3. Don't use dictionary password like- password@123, swift@123 etc.
4. Use minimum of 10 characters including upper and lowercase alphabets, numeric and special character.
5. Think of a word or phrase, and then substitute the letters with numbers and special characters and mix the case. For example: Let’s have dinner at 8:00 p.m. becomes Lhd@800pm.
6. Don't click unknown mail or links.
OnlineTest-I for classes I to VIII will be taken from 7th May 2020 (Thursday).
The syllabus will be uploaded subjectwise on the Google Classroom.
It is mandatory for every child to appear.
Marks obtained will be included in the Evaluation-1/1st Unit Test.
To fight against Covid-19, please download and share Aarogya Setu app. from the play store.
Maintain social distance, Stay in, Stay safe, Stay happy.
1. The school fees (Session 2020-21) can be deposited as per your convenience in the lock down period.
2. No late fees will be charged.
3. Monthly fees installment for three months (April, May, June) will be adjusted in future monthly fees payment schedule.
4. Admission will not be cancelled because of non payment of fees in this period.
We welcome you all to the new academic session 2020-21. Fee structure for the session 2020-21 has been uploaded on portal for your ready reference. For any query you can contact on following numbers:- 7080111579, 7355793966.
Stay home, Stay healthy, Stay safe and Be happy.
To safe guard your self from Covid-19 , hope all of you are following the lockdown and putting your valuable time to productive use. Share the videos and slogans on school mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Stay in stay safe stay healthy.